The Arabic Bible Christian Church is a non-denominational church that seeks to emphasize the spiritual unity of all true believers. The church gives preeminence to the preaching of the gospel, to studying the Word of God, and to exalting the Lord Jesus Christ. We are conservative in theology, and evangelical in spirit.
- To win men and women to faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- To increase Christian faithfulness ”as good stewards of the manifold grace of God” I Peter 4: 10.
- To encourage individual Christians toward attaining “the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ” Eph.4:13.
- To serve the community in every possible Christian way.
- To send personnel and Christian influence throughout the world by gifts and prayers for Missions.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God and inerrant in the original writings.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the lost and sinful man must be saved, and that man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.